NCD Webinar: New Corporate Bonds Water Credit Risk Tool – Bringing water into financial risk analysis
- Introduction – Simone Dettling, GIZ Emerging Markets Dialogue Green Finance
- Demo of tool – Anders Nordheim, Programme Coordinator for Biodiversity, Ecosystem Services and Water, UNEP FI
- Applications of the methodology and value add for engagement/integration – Peter van der Werf, Engagement Specialist, Robeco
- Potential to enhance due diligence and inform product development – Claudio Paonessa, Assistant Vice President, Asset Management Bonds & Absolute Return, J Safra Sarasin
- Allan Provins, Eftec
- Integration of water credit risk tool – Kent Siefers, Senior High Yield Analyst, Pax World
Join the Natural Capital Declaration (NCD), the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and the German Association for Environmental Management and Sustainability in Financial Institutions (VfU) for a webinar on water-related financial risks and learn about a the new open source Corporate Bonds Credit Risk Assessment Tool which provides investors with a systematic and practical approach to assess water risk in corporate bonds and benchmark companies against sector peers.
Financial sector experts including; UBS, Pax World and Robeco will discuss the growing importance of water risk to companies in high-use sectors and present a new tool to evaluate corporate bond exposure to water stress which has been developed and tested with seven banks and fund managers from across Europe, the US and Latin America.
Go back to Events