7 April 2015, Washington D.C. – Natural Resource Risks and Opportunities for the Financial Sector
Date and time: 7 April 2015, 13:00-14:30 EST
A range of practical and informative sessions around risks and opportunities for the finance sector presented by factoring economic aspects of sustainable natural resource management into their operations, focusing on:
· Overcoming barriers to addressing natural resource and water risks in lending and investment.
· Transferring expertise and lessons learned around carbon and climate change to biodiversity, ecosystems and water.
· Practical examples of what financial institutions are doing around these key natural capital themes.
· Showcasing of tools to address water risk and deforestation linked to soft commodities supply chains.
· Mitigating risks through innovation and scaling up environmental finance opportunities.
Please note that this event is invitation-only, for more information contact Liesel van Ast at email@example.com.
Go back to Events